delivery & returns policy
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99
- Standard deliveries within Australia
- FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $99. For orders under $99, a $14.95 shipping and handling fee is inucrred.
- SAME DAY DISPATCH for orders placed before 2:00pm Monday – Friday (this does not mean same day delivery, it means orders are processed and packaged the same day where possible)
- Orders are sent via Australia Post EXPRESS POST (unless outside NSW or in regional, rural and more remote areas) and therefore should be received the following business day.
- If you live in regional, rural or more remote areas, visit www,australiapost.com.au for a full listing of postal times and information on areas not covered by the Express service.
- Due to busy/holiday periods or stock availability please allow another 2-3 business days.
- Please ensure that your details are correct as we will not be liable for delays caused by these errors.
- Each parcel has a unique tracking number and its progress can be view here: http://auspost.com.au/track/. Simply enter the tracking number that is sent via email for updates on its delivery.
- If you are not at your chosen postal address at the time of delivery, you will be left a card by Australia Post to pick up your parcel at your nearest post office. PHOTO ID IS NEEDED AND NO ONE ELSE BUT THE PERSON WHOSE NAME IS ON THE PACKAGE CAN PICK UP THE PARCEL.
- If you choose to have your parcel left at your delivery address despite you not being there to accept it e.g. left at your door step- In Sport will not take responsibility/reimburse if this parcel is stolen or missing and the tracking number states on the Australia Post website that the parcel was delivered.
We will gladly exchange items provided the following is adhered to:
- The item has not been used, worn or washed, is in its original packaging and has its original swing tags attached.
- You notify us within 7 days of receipt of parcel.
- You contact us at email@example.com and obtain a unique RA number.
- Please advise us if you would like to exchange or recieve a credit note. If you would like to exchange please advise what you would like so we can put the products on hold for you.
- You post the garment with the RA number clearly on the outside to:
Shop 121, 100 Burwood Road,
Burwood NSW 2134
Please Note: Postage is at the buyers cost.
You can also choose to visit one of our stores which are listed on this website. Make sure you bring in your online receipt as proof of purchase.
We advise that when sending back goods to use a postal tracking service to ensure the safe delivery back to us. We will send out your replacement on receipt of your return.
If an item purchased is faulty, different from their description or unable to be supplied, then an exchange or full refund will be available.
In the case of faulty items, the following criteria must be met to receive an exchange/refund:
- The fault is a manufacturing fault and not caused by the customer.
- We are notified within 7 days of purchase and an RA is issued.
In Sport will gladly pay the postage of the exchanged item back to you. If multiple exchanges are needed, the cost of subsequent exchanges will be borne by the buyer.
Every endeavour will be made to exchange your goods for the same item. In some circumstances that will not be available so a store credit will be issued or in the case of faulty goods, a refund will be permitted.
For any questions or concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- or -
you can call (02) 9715 2601 (Australia, +61).
PLEASE NOTE: Your enquiry will be answered Monday- Friday between 9:30am- 5:30pm.